Didn't Chrysler make a car called "Coronado"?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Inby from sdn-ar-002waseatP176.dialsprint.net (168.191.230.216) on Sunday, December 02, 2001 at 2:29am :

In Reply to: Archaeological Trip posted by Anejo Joe from 248.raleigh-05-10rs16rt.nc.dial-access.att.net (12.77.117.248) on Saturday, December 01, 2001 at 7:33am :

Sounds like a blast! You're lucky to see this site, it sounds. It'd be great to see some pics; or at least fill us in on its presumed age, etc. Is it connected with archaeology or is it apparently an isolated find?
Anyway, hope you enjoyed your trip.
It would be amusing if you all drove out there in a DeSoto...

: I am taking a trip today to vist a rock shelter which has pictographs made by a Native American shaman. It was discovered by a student doing geological research in the area. You know, Desoto passed through this area in the 16th century. I wonder if he had a cross like Coronado? He might have dropped it while he was dodging Indians on his way from Plymouth Rock. (Sorry, I couldn't resist it). Anyway, the exact location has not been publicized for obvious reasons. The good thing is that it is on state-owned land, so it will be protected. You have to get a park rangers permission to see it. I hope to being back some good pics.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com