Hey guys! Me again.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TXBelle826 from dhcp029231.library.nwu.edu (129.105.29.231) on Sunday, December 02, 2001 at 10:21pm :

Hey folks-

This is Elisa again. The girl with the project on Indy fans. I feel I owe you guys two explanations: 1) this is not a scientific study about Indy fans. I am just collecting people's takes on what it's like for a story for my Web class project. 2) The Temple of Doom question was not meant to be biased. Most of the people I talked to who just watch the movies told me that they hated Temple of Doom. I wanted to see if it was the same among Indy fans. If I offended anyone I am sorry.

I have some more questins for one and all:
1) I saw that some of you collect the props. How do you go about getting them? How much are they? Why?
2) Do you think that you can be Indy in the 21st Century? How?
3) Has Indy inspired any of you to get involved in archaeology or history? Why? Tell me your story.
4) What is your most memorable Indy moment? This is not from the films but a moment when you felt like Indy.
5) Have any of you traveled to the scenes of the movies? Which ones? When? Why?

Thanks for all of your help, guys. Answer whichever ones apply to you or you feel like answering. My e-mail is txbelle826@yahoo.com.

I will post the e-mail for the site when we get it up and you can let me know what you think.

Elisa

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com