Here you go...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Graduate from host-216-79-214-87.sld.bellsouth.net (216.79.214.87) on Monday, December 03, 2001 at 6:09pm :

In Reply to: Hey guys! Me again. posted by TXBelle826 from dhcp029231.library.nwu.edu (129.105.29.231) on Sunday, December 02, 2001 at 10:21pm :

: 1) I saw that some of you collect the props. How do you go about getting them? How much are they? Why?
Well, I'm not into prop collecting. I like collecting hats, ladies, and Abbott and Costello memeralbilia, but not Indy stuff.
: 2) Do you think that you can be Indy in the 21st Century? How?
Indy should stay in the 1930's. In the 21st century, I want to be more like Tim Daltin's James Bond. I'd work for the CIA.
: 3) Has Indy inspired any of you to get involved in archaeology or history? Why? Tell me your story.
In fact, Indy has a large influence on my love of history. Him and PBS. I love the study of history; in fact, while in high school I was the state champion in history. I got a five on the AP American History test and also strangly the English writing one. Even though I am majoring in Bio-ethics, history and Indy will be where my heart is.
: 4) What is your most memorable Indy moment? This is not from the films but a moment when you felt like Indy.
When I was coming into the strait of Juan De Fuka (sp) on the USS TOPEKA. It is just a shame I didn't wear that Fedora.
: 5) Have any of you traveled to the scenes of the movies? Which ones? When? Why?
Well, no, except Washington, D.C.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com