Re: Hey guys! Me again.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by German Mechanic from hc6524631.dhcp.vt.edu (198.82.70.49) on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 at 10:29am :

In Reply to: Hey guys! Me again. posted by TXBelle826 from dhcp029231.library.nwu.edu (129.105.29.231) on Sunday, December 02, 2001 at 10:21pm :

: I have some more questins for one and all:
: 1) I saw that some of you collect the props. How do you go about getting them? How much are they? Why?
-For info on propes, you want to go to www.indygear.com, they have everything you could ever want to know about props, and just stuff from the movies
: 2) Do you think that you can be Indy in the 21st Century? How?
-As much as I would love to be Indy, and as much as I hate to admit it, he IS fictional. There's no way I could live thrugh half the stuff he does!
: 3) Has Indy inspired any of you to get involved in archaeology or history? Why? Tell me your story.
-Not me personally, I'm majoring in Engineering, but my brother (he;s the one who actually pulled me into the whole Indy fan thing) plans to major in history. but Indy definately has an effect on my life. He's cultured a love for history in me. Me and my brother go to historical cites all the time, and we really enjoy it. We've gotten into volenteering at George Washington's Mount Vernon, which I think we might not have had any interest in doing thins, if it weren't for Indy. ANd now I'd really glad that we do, it's a lot of fun!

: 4) What is your most memorable Indy moment? This is not from the films but a moment when you felt like Indy.
-Well, when we went to Harper's Ferry, they have this rock formation there, and it has 2 rocks comming out of the ground, forming a shallow crevice. So, my brother pretended he was Indy, and I was his dad, and he got down in the crevice, and I held him up(like in LC), and we took a cool picture (you can't tell his feet are really on the ground). The pic is at home, but when I go home for Christmass break, I can email it to you, if you want.

: 5) Have any of you traveled to the scenes of the movies? Which ones? When? Why?
No, except DC, becuase a lot of the places are over seas, or were in sound studios, and because of a current time crunch for the past 5 years - there's never enough hours in the day!

-post the web cite, I want to see it, if/when it's up

: Thanks for all of your help, guys. Answer whichever ones apply to you or you feel like answering. My e-mail is txbelle826@yahoo.com.

: I will post the e-mail for the site when we get it up and you can let me know what you think.

: Elisa

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com