time and space distorting in my HEAD!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3thoubucks from dialup-206.15.2.218.Dial1.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net (206.15.2.218) on Thursday, December 06, 2001 at 6:31am :

Sapito drops the whip- "Adios Senior" and goes running trough the gate, he kind of makes a left. In my imagination- if I had to draw a picture, I'd place Sapito's impaled body about 7-10 feet past the door. It seemes we SAW him get that far though, AND he was veering left- so how did he end up where he ended up?. Indy rolls under the door and just kind of stands there. There's a cut to Forrestal, then back to Indy who seems to be still just standing there- but- I JUST noticed (DUDE! YOU'RE gettin' a Dell!) the background is a little different. Indy did some travelin' but it looked like he never moved.-----Marion pulls the medalion out of her blouse and looks at it with 3k$ upheld in her other hand. There's a breif semi close up of just her face as a little wind blows the candle then the camera angle shifts back- there is no cinematic indication time has passed -no musical cue, but now she's looking at the medallion and the chain is off her neck! and she's still got the money in her other hand- They tricked me!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com