That would be awesome.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0514.cvx22-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.200.4) on Friday, December 07, 2001 at 6:23pm :

In Reply to: Re: Indy's bag. posted by IndyEmma from ? (212.127.20.3) on Friday, December 07, 2001 at 5:00pm :

I (and I'm sure some others here are with me on that one) would love to see a picture. Especially, if your sister who is dressed as Lara Croft is in it. ;)
I must say, I find it interesting that you would keep your purse inside the bag. I've never heard that before.
Anyway, if you want to post a picture, you must first upload it on a site from which you can link that picture via its URL. Don't use geocities. They don't allow remote loading of images. Once the image is uploaded, use the Optional Image Link box below to include your picture to your post.
FG
PS: Now about those lollies...

: Well, I went to a sci-fi convention recently as Indy Jones and I can tell you that I carried, my glasses, beer money, lollies(don't ask!), my con badge, notebook, aicent cross (prop), all my sisters stuff (cigerettes, lighter, purse. She went as the movie Lara Croft). I also had my camera. It ended up being quite heavy. If you want I can post a pic. Thats if I can post a pic on this site.
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com