hey, this "is important, trust me"

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by German Mechanic from hc6524631.dhcp.vt.edu (198.82.70.49) on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 1:28am :

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis posted by Indy knowitall from 02-075.039.popsite.net (64.24.107.75) on Thursday, December 06, 2001 at 5:54pm :

the first place i'd look is lucasarts.com, because i know for a fact it's there (a little pricy for such an aged game, but nonetheless, there). Second, I for one, am not able to play fate of atlantis on any newer computer, say made in the last 5 years. The game works, but the 'talkie' won't. this is because the game requires you to choose from a list of irq's for your sound card. this was fine in the old days, where if the current irq wasn't one of the choices, you could change some jumper pins on the card. Now, however, windows assigns irq's, and try as i might, i can't change them. Whouldn't ya know, the automatic setting is not one of the choices :-(. Just be warned.
: Where can I find it? I have Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine and I thought it was great, so back to my question, where can I find Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com