Re:indy figures

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rivers from h24-81-213-115.cg.shawcable.net (24.81.213.115) on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 3:41am :

In Reply to: welcome posted by German Mechanic from hc6524631.dhcp.vt.edu (198.82.70.49) on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 1:19am :

: If you're talking about the kenner figures, good luck. They ocasionally pop up on ebay, and the ones i've seen are in really poor condition. Sorry. If you find a kenner indy figure is pristine condition, it's a gold mine!

: : A friend recommed this site so I thought I would take a look. I have been a fan of Indy since I first saw the films way back. Anyone know where I can get the actyion figures from?

German mechanic is right about the Kenner figures, and if you do find a Indy figure they can usually sell for over $ 100. Be careful!You might want to call Disney deliverEARS at Disneyland and see if they have any micro action playsets or the vinyl statue.Unfortunately If by chance they do have a 4 inch action figure , they wont sell you one over the phone. But good luck and happy hunting!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com