Personally, I gave up on Infernal Machine when I saw he had an electric whip(nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-wa064.proxy.aol.com (205.188.192.49) on Sunday, December 09, 2001 at 4:16pm :

In Reply to: New Indiana Jones Video Games posted by RONDC20 from adsl-156-239-154.bct.bellsouth.net (66.156.239.154) on Sunday, December 09, 2001 at 1:01pm :

: The Nintendo Gamecube, The X-Box and The Playstation 2 With all these new console video game systems I can't help to think that this is a great opportunity for Lucasarts to come out with new Indiana Jones Games.

: I personally would love to see new games based on the movies.3 games based on all 3 movies. Can you imagine how cool these games would be with the graphical advancements they have made in video games . The amount of detail would be uncanny .Lucasarts would be able to do unbelievable justice to the Films in a way that we Indy fans have always dreamed of. I thought that Infernal Machine left a lot to be desired.

: I could just see it now. The first game coming out would obviously be based on Raiders of the Lost Ark. The type of game play the game should be a mixture of the elements of Tomb Raider and Infernal Machine and first person shooters such as the new James Bond Game Agent Under Fire. The Type of levels would also differ, but what I think is the most exciting aspect of possible Indiana Jones Games are the more complex and exciting action and fight sequences. Can you imagine The Sequence in Marrion’s Bar or the Truck chase . Geez!! I have a perfect idea of just how many levels there should be , what they shou look like and what they should feel like . These games would be the ultimate Indiana Jones experience. They would have the same feel as the movies in every sense. The graphics would be unbeleavible giving the games an amount of detail in par with the movies. What Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 Did for Star Wars These new games would do for Indiana Jones. I can just see it now. Everything would be better the voice overwork for one thing, they would get someone who actually sounds like Harrison Ford. The Music of course would be all of John Williams score from the Movies ,but have a composer write some what I like to call extension music to be tied in with William’s original score from the movies, and along with some rearranging the music would be fleshed out more to fit the game levels . So What do you think? I would love to hear other people’s ideas on possible Indiana Jones games based on the 3 Films.

: Ronald C

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com