LOL!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Raider from ? (65.196.116.35) on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 at 2:32pm :

In Reply to: oh, oh, read this! posted by German Mechanic from hc6524631.dhcp.vt.edu (198.82.70.49) on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 1:23am :

First of all it wasnt just one trumpet it was seven ( or thirteen or something like that ) but it wasnt the trumpet...it was the Ark of the Covenant....keep tryin!

: I think before they make another game, they should fix fate of atlantis so that you can play it on a computer that has been made reciently. Once they do that, they should come up with a new adventure, not a sequal. maybe something to do with the spear of destiny? or what about that trumpet that guy blew in the bible, the one that made the walls to that city crumble? The nazis could find that usefull. . . and indy could beat 'em to it!

: : I mean is there gonna be one? Are they thinking of makin another one yet? Tell me what kind of Indy game you would like ( such as infernal machine 2? or fate of atlantis 2) ?
: : -Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com