Re:Bullwhips

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Young Mr. 'Don't Call me Junior!' Jones from 208.137.111.150 on February 15, 1998 at 07:59:09:

I had considered purchasing a bullwhip from wested leather, however, then, I remembered something: My area is swarming with STUPID pawn shop owners. They have no idea what stuff can be worth, which is why I once aquired a Star Wars original comic in good condition, for 50 cents. After musing over the question of considerably damming up my cashflow by buying a David Morgan whip, I remembered that a local pawn shop sells good quality whips, which they claim to be made of cowhide or kangaroo leather(They don't know which ones are which, and as I said, they are rather stupid.) For in the nieghborhood of 10-15 dollars. They claim to have aquired them wholesale, and from various people pawning them to get money, although there is no guarantee what they say is true, what you pay for, is what you get. So, before you sacrifice your college tuition to Indy collectables, give your local pawnshop a visit, you'd be surprised what you can find.

==Young Mr. "Don't Call me Junior!" Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]