selling my Joe Strain whip

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dan from proxy.integrity.com (63.251.172.59) on Sunday, December 23, 2001 at 0:37am :

I have a 12 plait 10 foot Joe Strain bullwhip, which I recently replaced the old fall with an accurate, excellent quality whitehide fall. I only crack the whip on grass, and rarely practice on grass that will make the whip wet, on those rare occasions, I immediately pacard the entire whip with a light coating, and heavily coat the fall to keep the whip healthy for a very long time. The whip is in perfect condition, and is nicely broken in. Perfect for the whipcracker in your family! (BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!) I will include five David Morgan crackers, I remember when I first began whipcraking I was running out of those babies like crazy. The color is a nice dark brown, there are no flaws, there is one small slit on the top layer of the leather on the braided wrist strap, the whip itself is in perfect condition. It is, I believe 4 years old. Brand new from Mark Allen this whip would be $393 shipped. I am asking $300.00 I do not know how to post pics otherwise I would, please e-mail me at drjones@integrity.com if you have any questions, or want to see some pictures. Please note, the pics are from last week, and do not show the new fall, or the new cracker, if you want pics of the new fall and cracker, I would be happy to get them for you. I will also include a TOD style whipholder with it as well. My reason for selling. I have been interested in getting a shorter whip, and after handleing and throwing a David Morgan eight footer, I just think, for the type of cracks I like doing, it would be more of a practical whip for me. I love this whip, and it pains me to have to sell it, but, as Patterson said, I have to empty the barn in order to fill it back up again, and unfortunately, that is what I have to do. Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I would prefer that no one post regarding it, instead just e-mail me, I check my e-mail several times a day, and while I will be away during the holidays I will have access to e-mail but not the forum, so please e-mail me if you have any questions, or would like to see pics. I would prefer only serious buyers, but if you have no interest in buying, and you just want to see the pics, shoot me an e-mail. My Kindest Regards, and Merry Christmas to my family of fans. Indiana Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com