Stupid memory!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0277.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.193.22) on Thursday, December 27, 2001 at 4:02pm :

A couple days ago, I found a board that was home to a number of Indy stories, but I forgot the URL. I may have had too much eggnog, but I had the good (?) sense to keep a few excerpts from some of those stories. If anybody knows where I can find these antics, please let me know (or don't - that's probably for the better).

In one story, Indy worked for the "New York-Aecheological School" which may or may not have been in "Begin, China"...

"They saw several guards with AK-47's,and shot them with M-16's,a desert eagle,a Webly .45,and a Walther P99.They got in the plane and shot twelve men dead,but before one of the men died he hit the self-destruct button and Mack had to disarm it in 15 seconds." (sic)

"Indiana Jones shot the six guards,and went in the Engine room where Rick was being held at gunpoint by Jack Redes The Union leader and New York Senator,but Indy shot him right between the eyes,before he could even breathe." (sic)

There was something about "Indiana Jones & Hitlers Hell Hole"

"Indy cracked his whip.It went around the drivers neck,then Indy slung the driver out of the truck."Hehehe."giggled Indy.Then Indy saw that THERE WAS NO DRIVER!" (sic)
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com