Re: here it goes

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Wazowski from ? (195.229.154.2) on Monday, January 07, 2002 at 6:27pm :

In Reply to: here it goes posted by German Mechanic from user-2ivetd8.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.117.168) on Tuesday, December 25, 2001 at 8:27pm :

I will never be able to take you seriusly after this... :p

: Ok, this is why lucas sucks. Because he blows off Indy do he can direct all his resources toward SW. And there's no way you can deney that. why won't he rerelease Indy on the silver screen? why whon't he release indy on dvd, or even release the rest of the incomplete 'complete' adventures of young Indy? It pisses me off that he neglects Indy. It also pisses me off haw arrogant he is. have ou seen thoes intervies at the ends of the young indy movies. he sticks his nose up, and talks down to indy. He even talks about how he used young indy as a teting for effects in SW. And i still hold that SW is extreemly over-rated. I think the movie sucks. It's just another cheap science fiction movie. And now he's obsesed with these new SW eppisodes. GL is retarded, greedy Bas**rd, if you ask me
: : "Or is it just a case of Speilberg being so mythically popular that he's even given credit for work he did not do? This was certainly the case with Lucas and 'Raiders'."

: :
: : George Lucas created the character of Indiana Jones. He created the stories for all the films. He was even the Executive Producer on all the films. And Lucas does not take a back seat position as an Exec.Prod. He "directs" and oversees almost as much as the Director does. (You can actually see him giving Spielberg advice in the making of video.) Lucas also tends to direct several Second Unit sets as well as oversee the Editing process. RotLA and the other Indy films were George Lucas' films with Spielberg being a hired hand. I'm not saying that Spielberg didn't contribute anything. Of course he did! He brought his great visual style to the table. But Lucas tends to get shorted on the credit for his contributions. Especially now a days when it's the current fad to slam GL.

: : My two pennies.

: : -Kyle

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com