Naw....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from PPPa15-ResalePortlandOr1-2R7170.dialinx.net (4.54.84.172) on Thursday, January 10, 2002 at 6:45am :

In Reply to: No probs thens? Cool!(nm) posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-ta031.proxy.aol.com (198.81.16.31) on Thursday, January 10, 2002 at 1:47am :

They play great!! They aren't DVD quality, but they are at least as good, if not better, than the videos. At least on my ol' laptop :)

I bought them to watch on my laptop while traveling for my company almost 2 years ago.....and they'll get more in-flight use here in a couple of months!! Along with my copy of Peter Jackson's Lor...AHEM..ings :)

There are ALOT of things that can go wrong while making a vcd...and they are usually caused by rushing the job. Even when the job is done right, there can be problems, but there are programs that can fix most issues. And I think Patterson had the dvd's, and he says they are pretty good quality....don't remember if they were widescreen or not (My vcd's are)...

Anyway, hope all this helped. For anyone who wants AVI's of the Indy films, try KAZAA...

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com