So is head lice

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Calixar from ? (216.245.20.34) on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 at 5:56pm :

In Reply to: Coprolalia is treatable. posted by Fall Guy from sdn-ar-001casfrMP046.dialsprint.net (158.252.208.48) on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 at 5:41pm :

: :You're this off a photograph that was taken as a joke!
: Explain that sentence to me.

Ah, yes... that's my typo. Missing a word there...

: That's odd and makes little sense, but I appreciate that you actually bought a full suit of armor...

Uh... no I didn't. I have a helmet and a shield, both of which were gifts. That hardly constitutes a suit of armor. Or are you refering to the table-cloth I'm wearing in the photo that's posted in the caption contest on the Great NIT Rebellion? All I'm wearing under that is a shirt and pants.

: I thought your website (not to mention that picture of your room!) was full of knight gear. And didn't you have a couple forums where you and two other "knights" were exchanging deep thoughts on chivalry and?

Two very different matters. Yes, I own some decorative weaponry. I also own a computer, but no means does that make me a programmer.
And Chivalry... what of it? That's where the metaphor works in. Really, of all the NITs, I would have expected you to clue in to that.

: As for the horse, I'm sure you are trying to get your hands on one. Without it you just CAN'T be a complete... knight! :p?

Even if I didn't live in an apartment, I really have no interest in horses. Remember... not really a knight. Metaphor.

: : More relevant to the topic at hand... what do you think Buddhists have done to tick-off the Taliban, other than believe something different?
: Isn't that always enough? :p

For folks like the Taliban, yes. The narrow-minded cannot comprehend that which is different. Instead of curiosity they fall to fear and try to fight that which really does not threaten them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com