... and foul breath.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from sdn-ar-001casfrMP046.dialsprint.net (158.252.208.48) on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 at 6:14pm :

In Reply to: So is head lice posted by Calixar from ? (216.245.20.34) on Wednesday, January 16, 2002 at 5:56pm :

: : :You're this off a photograph that was taken as a joke!
: : Explain that sentence to me.

: Ah, yes... that's my typo. Missing a word there...

We are bad. I have a fairly valid excuse. Do you?

: : That's odd and makes little sense, but I appreciate that you actually bought a full suit of armor...

: Uh... no I didn't. I have a helmet and a shield, both of which were gifts. That hardly constitutes a suit of armor. Or are you refering to the table-cloth I'm wearing in the photo that's posted in the caption contest on the Great NIT Rebellion? All I'm wearing under that is a shirt and pants.

I'm glad you wear pants. And a TABLECLOTH!

: : I thought your website (not to mention that picture of your room!) was full of knight gear. And didn't you have a couple forums where you and two other "knights" were exchanging deep thoughts on chivalry and?

: Two very different matters. Yes, I own some decorative weaponry. I also own a computer, but no means does that make me a programmer.

Those weapons are only for display? What will you do when the heathens attack? ;)

: And Chivalry... what of it? That's where the metaphor works in. Really, of all the NITs, I would have expected you to clue in to that.

You just don't strike me as the chivalrous type.

: : As for the horse, I'm sure you are trying to get your hands on one. Without it you just CAN'T be a complete... knight! :p?

How about a pony? I hear they bite less.

: Even if I didn't live in an apartment, I really have no interest in horses. Remember... not really a knight. Metaphor.

Are you saying the Knights of Columbus are NOT really knights? Well, I agree. I especially agree on the KFC knights being impostors! ;)

: : : More relevant to the topic at hand... what do you think Buddhists have done to tick-off the Taliban, other than believe something different?
: : Isn't that always enough? :p

: For folks like the Taliban, yes. The narrow-minded cannot comprehend that which is different. Instead of curiosity they fall to fear and try to fight that which really does not threaten them.

All religious zealots are alike when they have the opportunity.
FG
PS: I used a bigger font, so hopefully there are less typos this time. ;)
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com