Running out of givens - Law of One

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 at 11:06am :

In Reply to: Let's Talk The Givens of Indy IV... posted by Sean from d141-46-146.home.cgocable.net (24.141.46.146) on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 at 9:29am :

James mentioned Law of One below, so for those just joining us:

Back in March 1998, Cinescape received a mysterious package on its doorstep containing a script entitled Indiana Jones and the Law of One. It is said to take place in 1953 (i.e. no Nazis) and involve a "race to harness the power of the ancient device which was responsible for the destruction of Atlantis." Although Cinescape has publicly revealed only sketchy details, the similarities between them and descriptions of the game, Infernal Machine, strike me as similar. I have yet to play Infernal Machine through, so I'm not sure if the description fits. Anyone?

Later, Cinescape revealed that Willie played a role in the script. Later still, they went from being cautiously uncertain about the validity of the script to completely sure that it was "a fake or at the very least a spec script." Whether new evidence came to light that convinced them it was fake or Lucas sent over some heavies to bust some kneecaps is a debate for the conspiracy theorists among us.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com