A shirtless John Rhys Davies.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivev0a.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.124.10) on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 at 6:50am :

In Reply to: What thrills you the most regarding Indy IV? posted by Fall Guy from sdn-ar-011casfrMP179.dialsprint.net (158.252.242.181) on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 at 0:56am :

Uh...by which I mean...I'm actually looking forward to the first trailers for the movie. When they were re-releasing the original (re-tooled) Star Wars movies, I actually enjoyed watching the trailers a tad more than watching the movies themselves. I was giddy watching them. Yes! Giddy! Unashamedly so! I get that way when I see the previews for Attack of the Clones, as well. I can't wait for the day that I'm sitting in a darkened theater, skipping work, waiting for a bad Pauly Shore movie to start or something, patiently eating my box of sno-caps, when the Raiders March starts playing and you see just a brief glimpse of Indy making a ridiculously dangerous jump or something. Oh, what am I talking about? I'm giddy right now, for God's sake! Just thinking about it!
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com