To make up for TOD. That is reason enough!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 26-155.colcpe.cableone.net (24.116.26.155) on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 7:12pm :

In Reply to: whay does every one want an indy 4 so much? posted by German Mechanic from hc6524631.dhcp.vt.edu (198.82.70.49) on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 1:26pm :

: If it aint broke, don't fix it. There's no reason to go messing with the indy trilogy. It's perfect as it is. I think that the risk that it will suck is too great. I mean all the odds are stacked against it being good. HF is 13 years older and well out of his prime, the aims of the movie indusrt has shifted from putting out quality movies to putting out any crap that will bring in the most money (you know a lot of movies in the past decasde have sucked and done well (i.e. titanic). This also means the possibility of introducing a succesor, so they could make more films in the future), technology is likely to tamper with the b-movie feeling. Plus look at the receint bond movies. They used to be good, now they've taken a bit of a nose dive. I think the 3 movies are fine just the way they are, and we shouldn't go fooling around with it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com