Good Points, But With One Minor Problem...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-23-89.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.23.89) on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 11:14pm :

In Reply to: whay does every one want an indy 4 so much? posted by German Mechanic from hc6524631.dhcp.vt.edu (198.82.70.49) on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 1:26pm :

They're going to make it anyway.

So since they're going to make it anyway, any criticism of the film is really just a waste of time. Instead of thinking about how it can fail, why not convince yourself that it will be the greatest film ever made? (I myself firmly believe that it already IS the greatest movie ever made.)

But, just in case you have some silly notion that you have to live in reality, there's another reason why you shouldn't worry.

Unlike nearly every other 'third' sequel- it isn't solely about the money and they're actually setting out to craft a good story. (The irony here being that it will probably be one of the most lucrative deals/box office in film history!)

It will also be interesting to see a sequel that, (for the most part, and with the exception of the time period), isn't really limited by the previous entries. (I seriously doubt Spielberg will allow the Young Indy Chronicles to dictate what he can do.)

But anyway, isn't it reason enough to make the film simply because the odds WILL be stacked against Indy?

One last time...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com