An Indy Fan Film trailer you all should see!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 007 from spider-tq082.proxy.aol.com (152.163.201.82) on Friday, January 25, 2002 at 4:35pm :

All of the fan films and trailers that I have bothered to download regarding everyone's favorite adventurer have always fell short. One of the latest was the Hidden Treasure film that is available at TheRaider.net. It is severly lacking in all departments, but it does have some nice locations and a few scenes are lit very nicely, but that is as far as I can go with praise for that one. His next work is Indiana Jones Memories from the Past. The trailer for that one is now available for download at the same website and looks ten times better, but then again, that's not saying much compared to Hidden Treasure. Then I stumbled upon the trailer for Doom Raiders. This is the second time that I have been excited about any fan film work. The first would be to see the Hannibal King films. They still, to my knowlege, have not been released, but I can't wait to see them all. Anyway, Doom Raiders is very well done and the fact that it is filmed in Cyprus also adds to the quality of this piece. It is an action/adventure comedy that combines Indiana Jones, Lara Croft Tomb Raider, The Mummy, and all the other Indy knock offs into one great film. Check out the link to view their website and to download the trailer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com