Does this moment hit anyone else in the soft spot?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-186.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.186) on Saturday, January 26, 2002 at 0:18am :

The Temple. Indy has just been freed from the Black Sleep of Kali, and with Shorty by his side, has decked every Thuggee within slugging distance and saved Willie from certain doom. Shorty lobs him the satchel, Indy bags the stones, and--
The music gets sweet. Shorty looks his big buddy Indy in the eye with a look that can only express emotion that I find hard to put into words, and offers him his fedora. Indy takes his hat, and lovingly plops Shorty's Yankees cap back on his little noggin. Indy hunkers down to Shorty's level, and the two embrace.
Indy apologizes, and we all know that he's more sorry than he can get across to his loyal friend.
I love that part. Anyone else? Or are there any other moments that really give you a major heartcheck in the trilogy?
Friends and neighbors, I'll be back next week. As of tomorrow, BUD/S class 239 begins the toughest crucible in the military, and I intend to be there to see the thing through.
"Operator Jake, prepare to meet Kali--IN HELL WEEK!!"
Whew; let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com