I did!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.59.90.88) on Monday, January 28, 2002 at 12:37pm :

In Reply to: So...Who saw the Lucas biography last night? posted by graml from user-2iveu86.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.121.6) on Monday, January 28, 2002 at 6:48am :

That was a great biography, I thought!

His ears were REALLY pointy when he was a young man, eh? ;) They seem to blend in now though fortunately for him.

Yeah, they should have focused some more about Indy. They spent about an hour-and-a-half from his birth to Empire Strikes Back, and then it struck me that the Biography people went: "Oh crap! We're running out of time. Let's just briefly run through the next 20 years of his career."

His student film about a guy escaping from East Germany to West Germany looked really awesome, as did that one with all those stills going fast.

One thing I was wondering about, they said that George and his then wife Marcia wanted to have kids, but they were unable to. I've heard that story a lot, but they never divulge the specifics. Was it Marcia who was infertile, or was it George? I guess we'll never know...

P.S. - Yes, I loved that "Dweebie Indiana Jones" description. I nearly bust my gut laughing! :)

: I enjoyed it, but was a little disappointed that Star Wars was so lauded, while Indy was glossed over. I laughed, I cried, I missed the Simpsons. But it was worth it.
: -graml
: PS I particularly liked Spielberg describing Lucas as a "dweebish Indiana Jones".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com