Some good points...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Raider from ? (65.196.116.35) on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 at 12:48pm :

In Reply to: More on 'Indy Running' posted by Indiana Dog from ? (64.14.248.62) on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 at 12:20pm :

: I think 3thoubucks is on to something. Of course, running equals action but in TOD Indy is always along for the ride. He is never in control of anything (not that that is so bad) but again he isn't really after anything. He just kinda comes across whatever happens. Very passive in this one. He rides in the car, plane, raft, elephant and mine car. He doesn't really penetrate anyhting (no Willie joke here)like in Raiders. The temple, the dig site, the Well of Souls, the truck. Once 'Raiders' starts he is constantly on the move and after something. I'm not saying that TOD sucks (although it is my least fav) and I'm glad they tried something new but I just can't get by that dinner scene. EASILY one of the dumbest scenes I have ever seen.

>Right I dont think there is a stupid scene in an Indy movie but I love Indy cause it is based on coincidence and luck. Everyone knows that INdy is like the luckiest person ever! If youve read the book you can probably see my point. But Indiana Jones is something more than an action hero. He's more like an everyday man like you and me living life to its highest.
-Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com