Um... okay then.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-mtc-tb063.proxy.aol.com (64.12.104.48) on Saturday, February 02, 2002 at 9:55pm :

In Reply to: My most un-Indyish experience in foreign lands! posted by Fall Guy from sdn-ar-003casfrMP100.dialsprint.net (158.252.210.102) on Saturday, February 02, 2002 at 9:53pm :

The only foreign land I've ever been to was Canadia, and that was just at Niagra Falls. But while I was there, this kid fell over, and a nerd in a suit suddenly turned into Superman and rescued the... wait, wrong forum...

: Denmark. After enjoying the Tivoli I decided to buy myself some famous Danish soft ice cream from a street vendor. I noticed that he poured some day-glo pink sause (marshmallow would be my best guess) over every single ice cream cone.
: I wanted the ice cream without the pink stuff oozing all over it. I told him "No pink sause, PLEASE!" He acknowledged my request and proceeded to pour pink sause all over that ice cream. I attempted to stop the man by making universal gestures of dispproval (waving arms wildly, making a spectacle). He said "Wa-wa?" And that's that.
: In conclusion, don't expect to get soft ice cream without pink marshmallow wa-wa sause in Denmark.
: Oh yes, how was this Indy-ish? I tried getting that wa-wa sause off the ice cream by slinging the cone around a bit. The ice cream took off the cone and hit a Valkyrie in her spandex-clad rather large behind.
: One tourist fleeing the scene...
: FG
: :
: :

:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL: