Re: Can Harrison Ford Revive Indiana Jones? (article)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-21-225.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.21.225) on Friday, February 08, 2002 at 1:02am :

In Reply to: Can Harrison Ford Revive Indiana Jones? (article) posted by Indiana Eastwood from ? (65.164.239.2) on Thursday, February 07, 2002 at 6:25pm :

Pretty good article, although I hope Spielberg and Lucas will have enough control over the film to ward off the 'media analysts'. I think if they put their main focus on the script, no one will have a problem with a 60 year old Ford as an older Indy. Trying to bribe a demographic with a well-known actress would be an unnecessary apology.

The spiritual theme is interesting. I'd like to see Indy go after something bigger than another artifact. Let's just hope they can provide a payoff, something Spielberg couldn't seem to find in A.I. (Just remember- as Star Trek 5 proved- don't try to go looking for God if you know you can't deliver Him.)

Interesting article, though. I just hope Spielberg and Lucas aren't limiting themselves to this "post-Matrix" mentality.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com