Re: Headpiece of the Staff of RA

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by PLUG from 134.68.166.220 on December 18, 1998 at 06:55:20:

In Reply to: Re: Headpiece of the Staff of RA posted by Michaelson on December 17, 1998 at 12:23:02:

: : Hello,

: : I'm new here, I live in Indy (the city that is)!

: : Can anyone help me out? I saw that replicas of the Headpiece of the Staff of Ra are being made (complete with the red jewel), and I was wondering where I could find a website to order one?

: : If anyone can help please E-mail me.

: : Thanks,
: : PLUG

: Welcome! The replica pops up now and again on the eBay internet auction, but if you go back to the the IndyFan main page you'll see the "Indy Artifacts" link. Go to "X-Marks-the Spot", then scan down to P.I.T.A. productions. Our friend and forum member Indiana Magnoli is connected with that group, and may still have some of the headpieces in his inventory. Anyone else have other sources? Once again, welcome! Anyone from "Indy" belongs here! Regards. Michaelson

Thanks for the Welcome and the info.! Ebay is why I went on this search in the first place. I found two headpieces that looked EXACTLY like the one in my Star Wars/Indiana Jones prop book, but some greedy SOB put high bids on BOTH of them! I tried writing the seller, but I haven't heard anything in days.
I might just have to stop in from time to time to check out some of the discussions.

PLUG

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]