Re: Support Your Local Archaeologist/Adventurer

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tyree from spider-wk023.proxy.aol.com (205.188.198.158) on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 at 11:30am :

In Reply to: Indy Disclaimer posted by James from host-216-78-21-161.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.21.161) on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 at 10:41am :

The way I look at it, is the more people watch Indy every time they play it on t.v., the higher "share" the movie gets, and the more the people in the Hollywood "biz" have to take notice that Indy is still a very popular commodity, so to speak. And of course, the more money they think they can make, the more Indy stuff we'll see. I hate to put it in the prospective of cash vs. quality entertainment, but when it comes down to it, thats what makes the entertainment world go 'round. Just my take on things...

: Anyone else notice the little disclaimer that ABC ran before Raiders and Temple? It was the usual "may contain...parental guidance suggested, etc.", but began with the line "This film is part of the classic Indiana Jones Series..."

: Just thought it was odd.

: And of course we all know why it stated Indiana Jones SERIES, rather than TRILOGY....!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com