Uff Da!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from 12-224-222-144.client.attbi.com (12.224.222.144) on Friday, February 22, 2002 at 1:50am :

In Reply to: Scared... posted by KyleS from ? (209.191.163.10) on Thursday, February 21, 2002 at 2:28pm :

Holy Cow!!

I became so excited over the fact that they may go for a re release that I hadn't stopped to see it that way......

You have made quite a few excellent points!! However, From the article I referenced, and the content of ET ( A film I LOVE ), they seem to have simply cleaned the transfer ( The slight modifications notwithstanding ), and sent it back out. Could they do the same to Raiders? I bet they could. Who knows, they may totally foul things up, as they did with the F&#%ing Greedo scene ( HAN IS A PIRATE!! HE WASN'T "REFORMED" UNTIL LATER!! ), but then again, they might not. And if they did, WHEN they release them to video, would they release BOTH versions in a set, as they are set to do with Star Wars?

I dunno....after reading your post, and Michaelsons', I'm not so sure it WOULD be a good thing. But man-o-man, wouldn't Indy look and sound so SWEET if they simply cleaned the film, leaving it alone otherwise?

BTW Michaelson - "No raised voices were heard..." That made my week, my friend!!

Later fellas!!

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com