Re: Can Infernal Machine be played on Windows XP?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Archaeologist from bgrcvx034057.prexar.com (142.167.34.57) on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 at 6:13am :

In Reply to: Can Infernal Machine be played on Windows XP? posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 at 3:57am :

I have had similar problems trying to play using windows xp. It allowed me to play the first level then it froze on level two. I had been told to try leaving my computer alone for 5-10 minutes and it would become "un-stuck"...that did work. I then got to level 4 or 5 and my computer froze again but this time I can not do anything that will help. If you hit ESC, SPACE or ENTER it kicks you out completely. Hopefully this new game will be xp compatable. Has anyone else had trouble like this???????
Mike

:       After having finished Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine on my PC (at the time, running on Windows 98 Second Edition) about 1 1/2 years ago, I'velately felt the urge to load the game back up on my new PC (running on Windows XP) and play it again - hopefully to finish it before the new Indiana Jones PC games hits shelves this fall. ;)

:       Once I loaded the game up, though, it would either not let me in the game at all, or would boot me back to the desktop after the game's intro played out (and right-clicking on the .exe file and changing the compatability in the Preferences tab doesn't work either). Will the game not run on Windows XP, or is there some way that I can get it to run?

:       Thanks! :)

:
: -G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: