Re: New U.S. Wings jacket announced

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 1:38pm :

In Reply to: New U.S. Wings jacket announced posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 12:02pm :

: For those interested, check out the news that IndyDawg ferretted out regarding the new offering at U.S. Wings. His post is http://216.12.215.215/users/indygear/index.cgi?board=jacket&action==display&num=1014816628 or go to the Wings site at www.uswings.com and check out the vintage leather now available. It's different than the Old Cow jacket currently offered. Regards. Michaelson

This is actually a return of an old favorite of mine. I owned one of these vintage cowhide jackets a few years back, and was very sorry to see it go away. The leather is very, very soft, and it ages rapidly across the stress points while maintaining pigment well elsewhere. The only gripe I had was with the heavy nylon lining they used at the time - I believe these now have the polycotton blend lining which is nice.

A great choice!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com