Re: I've been looking too.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Jones Stork from w3cache.tpnet.pl on December 18, 1998 at 15:44:32:

In Reply to: I've been looking too..... posted by Michaelson on December 18, 1998 at 11:48:34:

: : : f

: : Wow man!
: : You will never have it!
: : I have friends from music school in Poland. This school have one copy. But it was imposible to get the sheets even for me. They have it because they use to play the theme in Paris and students stole the notes for whole orchestra! There were a guardians of thouse notes! Students carred it in pants! Now all score is in shool magazine and nobody can get it.:(((( Like Ark in Raiders...

: : John Jones Stork

: : P.S. Meaby you should send an e-mail to John Wiliams?

: It's not that tough in the U.S. to get the music, as my one of my daughters performed it with her school band at the Spring concert. No, the question is finding the single piano version, which I have also looked for since Raiders first came out. There are indeed single instrument parts for band, and are found under the listing for the John Williams trilogy pieces which include Jurassic Park theme, E.T. theme, closing with the Raiders march. I have to believe there must be an accompaning piano version that can be used for the rehearsing of the band pieces written for band directors, but as of yet I haven't found a listing. Regards. Michaelson

You are happy people in USA...
There is so many problems with founding items in Poland...:(
Meaby when I move to USA to work in ILM in next five years I will resolve my problems with it.
We will see.

John Jones Stork

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: