That explains EVERYTHING!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.59.162.244) on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 6:18pm :

In Reply to: And I'm sniffing leather! posted by Forrestal from ? (204.185.0.246) on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 6:14pm :

:P

Wow, you can get high off of smelling leather? To think, I wasted all my money on pot! :P ;)

: As some sort of impulse buy, I got an engraved flask from the engraving place across from my lovely bookplace (hehe, it says "Forrey".) Unfortunately, they had a lovely leather-wrapped variety, which came with two problems:
: 1) The engraving space was a small block in the corner, so I could only put my name, and I couldn't have it say "Get me outta here!" to match my lighter.
: 2) The leather smells quite leathery. So whenever I'm about to take a swig (not that I've used it yet ), I get a big whoppin' noseful of the leather smell. Now, leather smell is a good thing, to me, but I imagine it won't mix well with the taste of, say, Malibu.

: -Forrey

:
: : ;)

: : Your idea sounds quite interesting there, Forrestal. But what's this talk about The Rock being "the Man's Man"? Oh ick. ;)

: : I do have my reservations about this upcoming Mummy spin-off though. The sequel really disappointed me, but atleast they show a really hot chick in the previews for this one (can't be ALL bad then, can it? ;))

: : Maybe the 5th Indy movie will involve Indy taking on the Beetle King or something? Aw, scrap that, just have Rachel Weisz as his love interest and ALL will be a OK.

: : Meanwhile, pass me a "Mike's Hard Lemonade." Damn, those are the best! :D

: : : Hey guys!
: : : I hear that new Mummy movie is coming out soon, and instead of that silly-lookin' Brendan Frasher, we get the Man's Man all-time bad-Ass The ROCK. Man, I love his big sweaty abs, they give me something to aim for when I'm working out (hanging on the wall). But anyway, I was drinking with my buds (Stupido and that John Doe) last night when we saw the commercial and I was blown away.
: : : Man that movie looks like it ROCKS! But then when I started drinking this afternoon, I came up with the greatest idea ever, man. Indy versus the Lobster King! Man that'll rock! I just see Indy whipping out The Rock, who then pulls out one of those big friggin' golden SWORDS and starts a brutal fight, LIKE THE ONE that was supposed to be in Raiders when Harry wussed out, because he's not as manly as The Rock, but they're stil great movies there. But anyway, you know what would make it he best friggin' movie ever? Have that Lara Kraft (MILK! It DOES A BODY GOOD! BUT HOW MUCH MILK DID SHE HAVE?) chick be the prize, cuz man, she got a booty that don't quit, and they're both hot men, know what I'm sayin'?
: : : God I love ALCOHOL! It makes me who I am! How would I ever have accomplished so much in life without it? And you kmow what? That stupid Temple of Dorks movie is way better with a few bottles of Whiskey!!! You should alL try it sometime!
: : : WoohooOOOoOoooyyy!!!

: : : -Forrestal

: : : DELIRIUM TREMENS ROCKS!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: