"Raider March" Piano Solo Sheet Music

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Real Old Indy from spider-tq023.proxy.aol.com on December 18, 1998 at 17:57:35:

Hello Indy Fans: I heard a rumor that some of you were looking for piano solo sheet music for the Indy Theme "Raiders March", but that it was very hard to find. I guess I should consider myself a very lucky Indy fan. Several years ago I thought that having a copy of the sheet music would be a unique addition to my humble collection of Indiana Jones artifacts. So, I started asking around. Lo and Behold!, the very first music store that I went to said "No problem, let us try to find a source." Three weeks later, they said I could come in and pick it up! My friends it was and is awesome! So, I had them get a second copy! The sheet music is actually a tri-fold phamplet on heavy stock. The cover is 9 inches wide by 12 inches tall, and has a 6 inch by 8 inch "Raiders of the Lost Ark" movie poster on the cover surrounded by a 1-1/2 inch bright orange border. WOW! Unfolded it measures 12 inches tall and 27 inches wide! I gladly paid them $3.50. Here is the distributor's name, address, etc.:
Hal Leonard Corporation, 7777 W Bluemound Rd., P O Box 13819, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53213. No phone #. Good Luck! - Real Old Indy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]