Well said (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Thursday, February 28, 2002 at 6:58pm :

In Reply to: It is what it is... posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 5:13pm :

: Ok, so what do I take away from this:

: 1.) You believe you are clever because you picked a name that is a permutation on my name.

: 2.) You don't like me talking about archaeology and a historical figure that played a prominent role in Young Indy on the Indyfan Forum.

: 3.) You enjoy posting a rant out of the blue, complaining about others ranting while there has been a distinct absence of ranting. To what end? I guess to get other to rant.

: 4.) You're going away and never coming back.

: People are going to discuss what they want and have opinions that differ from you. Some like gear, you do not. Some think adding CGI to Indy is a bad idea, you do not. Both are equally valid opinions which should be allowed to exist. It really shouldn't be so frustrating for people to disagree with you. If everyone had the exact same set of likes and dislikes, what a gray, featureless, and mind-numbing world this would be.

: --Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com