Yes, that's right. Blame the Canadian...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.59.166.162) on Sunday, March 03, 2002 at 0:41am :

In Reply to: Hacim, don't. posted by James from host-209-215-18-173.cae.bellsouth.net (209.215.18.173) on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 10:12pm :

:P

: Stay Hacim. I would rather you didn't, but know that you will do what you feel is right. At least give it a few days before doing anything rash. I would have replied to your previous post, but I couldn't think of anything. I do agree with you and the points you made. We finally get some positive Indy news like a rerelease and all anybody can do is complain about it. When Indy 4 is announced, rest assured they will complain then too. But why are you leaving when there is so much Indy activity starting up like the K-19 movie, the new special edition, and Indy 4 coming soon? Again, I would've replied sooner, but haven't been writing much. Lots of things I'm not sure what to say recently, with Ulla's new bald look or Goodsport posting these cryptic images. I hope you are not leaving because of these or anything that I have posted. Is it Brett? Because he's Canadian? I don't know what to say there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com