Re: Indy IV Hypothesis...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-21-65.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.21.65) on Monday, March 04, 2002 at 11:45am :

In Reply to: Indy IV Hypothesis... posted by Tyree from spider-wa014.proxy.aol.com (205.188.192.24) on Sunday, March 03, 2002 at 12:53pm :

I don't expect the Indy films to get any SE re-release ala Star Wars- at least not before the prequels are finished. Even then, I think at best we could expect a 25th re-release of Raiders, but only because the interest in doing a SE of Raiders has been expressed.

Unless we haven't heard anything by early summer, I would still pick 2003 as the most likely return for Indy. Ford already took a year off in 2001, and I don't think he'll sit out 2003 as well. It's also unlike him to be taking so long to pick a new project- with K19 trailers already promoting his newest film.

: In 2004,Temple of Doom will be 20, Raiders obviously will already have turned 20, and what better way to celebrate than to re-release the Indy trilogy and announce the filming and upcoming release of Indy IV?

But how will Indy 4 come out in 2004, if they only announce its filming and upcoming release then? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com