We aim to please! (grins) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Monday, March 04, 2002 at 1:10pm :

In Reply to: To all gear-folks who wonder how a jacket performs in the field........ posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-185.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.185) on Friday, March 01, 2002 at 5:09pm :

: I'm not going to get into any "no-s___-there-I-was" story, but for those gear guys who ever wondered how a black cowhide US Wings Indy jacket handles a good sharp knife attack (with the article of clothing wrapped quickly around the left forearm), it did well.
: It did very, very well.
: And the marks actually look pretty good.
: Mr. Michaelson, if you're reading this, thank you for your shopping advice from awhile back, and by the way, sir--you also made me the hero of the morning when the guys were racking their collective brains on the Navy Times crossword. #27 across, I believe--"Cowboy Hero Lash."
: Guess what fit?
: Now, about chapters four and five........
: Here's hoping that no one ever has to put their Indy stuff to such a trial, so please just take my word for it on this one and don't go looking for trouble. But if the occasion arises, hey--let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com