I hope the look on the cashier girl's face isn't one of seeing her best girl friends

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.59.163.161) on Monday, March 04, 2002 at 5:06pm :

In Reply to: "Blue eyeshadow?" Come on! That is SO last month. posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-142.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.142) on Monday, March 04, 2002 at 2:07pm :

...rather than the look that you hope for. :P

I kid, Jake. I kid. ;)

You've probably got the right mentality there in checking out Cosmo. Anything to help understand and please the fairer sex that continues to confuse men alike must be a good cause.

I just never saw you as one to look through that magazine. You know, someone who's joining the Navy SEAL's and such. :P I guess when you're with your fellow SEAL's you look through Maxim instead to avoid the weird looks. :)

: Yeah, some misguided males do read Cosmo. Cosmo can teach men, if they care enough to learn, what they may be doing wrong with the fairer sex, among other things useful for a guy to learn (not involving make-up and fashion, although it fascinates me as to what an in-depth ritual all of this is. It makes me thank the powers that be that I was born the gender that believes the height of fashion is wearing a pair of shoes that match. :) )
: Also, the look on the lovely cashier's face is worth the newsstand price when you pick up the new issue.
: Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com