Guess what I want to play?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Forrestal from ? (204.185.0.246) on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 at 2:10pm :

In Reply to: Heh... posted by JuggleEwok from spider-mtc-tb044.proxy.aol.com (64.12.104.39) on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 at 1:57pm :

I call it "Get Out Of The Damn Cave!"
There are booby (hee hee hee!) traps and dangerous pits everywhere.
I should know.

-Forrey

PS: Satipo has begun to smell bad!
PPS: JuggleEwok, have you ever kissed a Wookie?

: I won one of those top ones, the old ones, off'n Ebay at some point in the past, and it seemed freakishly over-simplified to me. Not that I ever get to roleplay, my friends always play D&D and take it overly seriously, while I just want to play Star Wars and be a sarcastic jerk smuggler with a wacky droid sidekick. Is that so much to ask? IS IT? IS IT??

: :      

: :       I've never played TSR's The Adventures of Indiana Jones (the top picture), but I have played the West End Games's The World of Indiana Jones (the bottom picture) using the D6 System - WEG switched over from the slower Masterbook System to the faster-paced D6 System halfway into the Indiana Jones line's run (1994-1997), which was definitely a good move.

: :       One of the nice things about the game is that although you can play an archeologist like Indiana Jones, you can also play a myriad of other pulp-era characters (including, if you wish, a character similiar to The Shadow).

: :       Has anyone played, or still plays, either or both of these games? :)

: : -G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com