Re: Also noticed, and I heard--

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 at 5:47pm :

In Reply to: Also noticed, and I heard-- posted by Operator Jake from spider-wk022.proxy.aol.com (205.188.198.157) on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 at 1:33pm :

I'm sure that more minds have been scarred by the continuous playing the 'It's a Small World' theme ride than fingers have been injured by play guns at the shooting range of Disneyland. (grins) Oh well. Regards. Michaelson

: According to one account from a JC skipper, it seems that a child either broke, lost, or otherwise severely damaged a finger in one of the triggers back in August, and the rifles had been removed. In the tradition of military and Disney policy that makes little sense, the skipper believed that the removal of the rifles also deprived the boats of their hippo scarers.
: Still, in 47 years (and 29 for D-World), I guess that's not such a bad record.
: Well, so that the rest of our fun at the happiest place on Earth is preserved, let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com