Ah, Dr. Jones to the rescue again!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from cache-mtc-aa06.proxy.aol.com (64.12.96.11) on Saturday, March 09, 2002 at 1:35am :

Well, here I am outside of Chicago on a bit of leave; seeing if I can lend some help to my long-suffering fiancee.
One of her girlfriends is going home to southeast Asia tomorrow, and they were all in her apartment packing up goodies from America for her to take back. I'm usually kept out of these things. If they don't want me involved, they'll just speak in the dialect that I can't understand without a dictionary. I hate when they do that.
Most of the time, I would sit and feel stupid. Not tonight. She had a TV, and after deciding that I didn't need to rot my brain further with the 700 Club, I discovered that The Temple of Doom was on AMC.
Take your time, ladies!!
Yeah, most of us agree that it's the armpit of the series, but I took it smiling. Especially with the close-captions; making it extra amusing to me. This movie probably holds the record for most [Speaking Hindi] ever printed out, although when Indy spoke, they wrote. "Mola Ram, Sudaram."
(Sudaram IS. Drixoral ISN'T. He he.....)
And you know, I don't care what anybody else says--I like Shorty. I want to have a kid like him some day.
To this day, I still think that the Pankot palace musician to the right of the singer seems WAY to happy to be high on just the music.
Just as the credits roll, she decided that it was time to go home.
Thanks for sparing me again, Dr. Jones!
Whew; in matters of the heart, let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com