Re: I've been cudgeling my brain over Sallah's wife

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from AC9E1BEE.ipt.aol.com (172.158.27.238) on Monday, March 11, 2002 at 7:28pm :

In Reply to: Re: I've been cudgeling my brain over Sallah's wife posted by Inby from sdn-ar-004waseatP228.dialsprint.net (168.191.231.244) on Monday, March 11, 2002 at 7:09pm :

: : : : : : : : Hmmmm... was it Fayah?

: : : : : : : : Now SHE could give me SOME dates. ;)

: : : : : : : What poison do you think they used on the dates? Dr. Menegel's finest? ;)
: : : : : : : FG
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : That should have said Dr. Mengele!
: : : : : : FG
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :

: : : : : My guess is maybe Arsenic, which makes me think of "Arsenic and Lace"! Oh, how I love that Cary Grant dude! ;)

: : : : Arsenic doesn't work so fast. It's good poison for killing someone slowly over time. I think it may have been an alkaloid or strychnine.
: : : : FG
: : : : :
: : : : :
: : : I only know that I was killed by curare-coated spears!
: : : -Forrey

: :
: : Arsenic addiction was quite a common complaint in both Victorian England and Gilded Age Norfolk. In fact, I once wrote a paper concerning this topic.
: : But as for the poison used by the Nazis' lackey in Cairo, I wouldn't know what he'd use. I've always preferred nightshade.

: You know, maybe that assassin got hold of some poison dart frog toxin from his South American connection. The same actor was in the "South American" jungle, right? The Choco Indians of Colombia use frog toxin to hunt monkies... The Egyptian monkey dies... Thus the date poison was Amazonian frog toxin (the most toxic member of the group is Phyllobates terribilis)! Quod erat demonstrandum, I say!
:

Well, what did the poison look like? Wasn't it some sort of red fluid, or am I not remembering things correctly? I'm not up on my poisons, however, so ellephino.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com