Re: Oh and Sakis!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2iveu5s.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.120.188) on Monday, March 11, 2002 at 7:59pm :

In Reply to: Re: Oh and Sakis! posted by Forrestal from kenobi.regeringen.se (194.52.220.132) on Monday, March 11, 2002 at 7:51pm :

No, you bait the trap with the gum. Although I'm not sure why a crab would try to eat gum either. I've never known them to go after a piece of Juicy Fruit the way a sea gull would. 'Course a sea gull'd eat your arm off if it could fly away with it.
"He was good. He was very, very...no, wait a minute. He was bad. Very bad."
-graml

: Why would an octopus eat or chew gum? How about catching a crab and baiting the cage with that?
: "He's dead, Josh."
: -Forrey

: : You can also use the gum for bait, DeForrestal Kelly. Then Indy can save that lip-smackin' sandwich for later!

: : : If you have the talkie version, you probably know the smacking noises that Indy makes when he eats the sandwich! Watch out! The octopus will burp!
: : : -Forrey

: : : : You know where the Atlantis subway is, right? Go all the way to the south end of the outer circle. You will find a skeleton. Take the rib cage. You will have to bait the rib cage with something like a sandwich or a bratwurst.
: : : : -Forrey

: : : : : I need help with Fate of Atlantis. I've reached to Atlantis itself,
: : : : : I've collected all of the objects exept the rib cage, which I can't
: : : : : find. Does anyone knows where I can find it? Or what it looks like?
: : : : : I need the cage so I can catch some scarabs to feed the octapus.
: : : : : Thanks anyway.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com