True, but...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.250.212) on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 at 5:42pm :

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones: Catholic or Protestant? posted by Fall Guy from pool0219.cvx40-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (216.244.42.219) on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 at 5:39pm :

...chances are he was baptized to a certain faith. Do we know what Pappa and Mama Jones were? Henry, Sr. is Scottish, I'm not sure what religion they lean towards (though my grandmother who was Scottish was Anglican if that means anything). We don't know what descent his mother was, so it could be anyone's guess.

The search continues!

: I know he isn't a Euro-centric bigot. I also know he isn't narrow-minded sheep. Indy has lost of doubts and doesn't follow blindly some faith. I think Indy has more of a personal belief system. I expect it to encompass elements of different religions. After all, he does show respect to others and to what they believe in.
: FG

: : Do we know what he was?

: : My hunch is that he was Catholic (not at ALL biased by the fact that I'm a Catholic ;)). I think he dug those Pope hats, not to mention the Catholic school girl skirts. :p
: :
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com