Re: Michealson

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Deirdre Jones from spider-tq043.proxy.aol.com on December 20, 1998 at 08:10:49:

In Reply to: Michealson posted by ArkRaiderr on December 17, 1998 at 21:19:48:

: I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes:
: I used to post here frequently a while's back, under my old screen name Indee Jonez, where i met alot of you by selling bags or trading. I met Michealson this way, and we became quite good friends, and he is the first person i consult when it comes to indy. We made a trade here and there.... or exchanged tidbits of infowhenever we came across it, about indy.
: I had been offline for some monts when my dad had his 1st heart attack., But i still kept in touch with michealson. WE had this huge trade we were going to do. but alas, it never came to pass.... as i was never able to get my hands on my end of the bargain, due to mydad having his 2nd heart attack, which pretty much halted my life at that point. I remeber one day, not too long ago.....I am upstairs checking on my dad, you know thinking to myself, how sick he looks, then had to go back downstairs to let it all soak in. And i am on my bed , totally miserable, when the door bell rings. It was a package from michealson, who sent the stuff we were supposed to trade for as an x-mas poresent. Imagine that. here is someone i have never met face to face, yet he CARED enough to give me, someone he met on indy fan, stuff from his collection, to cheer me up, to show me the world isnt such an evil place, that someone people genuinely care. It may not seem like that big a deal, but that package would not have meant more to me than if harrison ford himself would have delivered it.
: I tip my hat to you Michealson. You are not only a great indy fan, but a great friend and person as well.

: regards,

: ArkRaiderr

: p.s. Michealson if you are embarrased by this post sorry, but i had to get it off my chest.

ArkRaiderr,

That was very brave of you to do. Michaelson had told me that your father was ill, but didn't tell me extent. I'm glad to see that you back with us.

Deirdre Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]