Howdy pardner!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0068.cvx40-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (216.244.42.68) on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 at 4:21pm :

In Reply to: I know plenty of things... posted by graml from user-2ivevma.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.126.202) on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 at 4:14pm :

Well, we wasn't so edjumficated back then. We was real greenhorns when it camed to proper words, and sometimes a hogleg's just a hogleg.

Humbly,
- Cactus Joe

: In the Old West, a gun was never called a gun. Gunslingers (the term was made up by Eastern dime novel writers) were normally called "pistoleers" in the Western press, and most called their pieces pistols.
: I'd go on about how the Texans perfected the paper-to-metal conversions in the early 1870s, but that might get tedious. Moreso. :P

: : You of all people should know that a pistol has a magazine, while a revolver has a rotating cylinder. ;)
: : Hey, maybe he converted his guns to take metal cartridges? How hard could it be?
: : FG

: : : Look out, baby! He's got the tools!
: : : Aaron Day seems to be packing some vintage pistols. I suppose the old ways are best, but do you think he has trouble finding paper cartridges in 1937? ;)
: : :
: : :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com