Something that woke me up in the middle of the night........

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-166.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.166) on Friday, March 15, 2002 at 4:26pm :

What if, hypothetically, Marcus had been "five years younger" and gone after the Ark himself?
Our beloved Dr. Brody ducking and returning lead in the Raven? Marcus decking a squad of Nazi swordsmen, and staring down the scimitar slinger in black? Marcus roping his way into the Well of the Souls (and for that matter, lifting his share of the stone lid on the Ark)? Marcus trading punches with Pat Roach? Marcus overtaking a truck and.........
Okay, we all get it.
Perhaps the Indy authors could borrow a little from (I think his name is) Harry Turtledove, who writes alternate history books (how it might have been) and give us some cheap amusement with this idea.
I just hope that it would be the version of Marcus from Raiders and the books, and not the poor old fool version we saw in Last Crusade.
Has anyone else noticed the change in the good doctor between the movies? It seemed like such a great dis-service to the character.
Ah, well.
Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com