Dick Tracy part two (WARNING: Trenchcoat content)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivev6m.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.124.214) on Saturday, March 16, 2002 at 6:40pm :

In Reply to: Dick Tracy (WARNING: no gun content) posted by Forrestal from kenobi.regeringen.se (194.52.220.132) on Saturday, March 16, 2002 at 3:03pm :

I've got a book somewhere in my overstocked library on the wardrobe department from Dick Tracy. The wardrobe director moved Heaven and Earth to find a decent yellow trenchcoat for the film. Eventually, she had to settle for custom-made WHITE trenchcoats, which she dyed to perfection. I liked how Big Boy and Flattop (the two biggest thugs in the movie) wore dark, forboding colors while Pruneface (who in the comics was a Nazi) wore that great blood red ensemble in one scene. Meanwhile, the good guys wore bright colors like yellow (Tracy), orange (Sam Catchem) and kelly green (Pat Patton).
Also, Stetson made Dick Tracy's garish yellow fedora. I'm done. I could discuss Dick Tracy 'til the cows come home, but this is an Indy board! So viva Indy!
-graml
"Shut up and dance, Tracy!" -Flattop

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com